Monday, August 27, 2012

Field Experiment #12

Leslie's Results
Sometimes my sketching turns into journaling about the object I'm sketching. Sometimes it's overheard conversations or observations about the world around me. This was a week where my word observations added to my visual observations.





Jane's Results

This week I've been working a lot on the next issue of PioP. Many of the article this time encourage experimentation and that has influenced how I drew in my field note this week. The Field Notes book is a convenient size to have with you at all times but drawing small on a regular basis tends to make your art tight. I like to loosens up my work from time to time so I decided to draw in my Field Notes this week by placing the book on a table and standing over the book holding my pens at the very end. These are my results.



No comments:

Post a Comment