Monday, September 3, 2012

Field Experiment #13

Leslie's Results
I wrote about this on my blog a week or so ago, but I've been thinking about trucks lately. A photo popped up on my flickr contact list of what a truck is in my mind- big red, round headlights and a rounded snout. The image was what I think of when I think truck. So I've been sketching them here and there. Looking up pics on the internet and thinking about the word truck. Sometimes I do wish we'd go back to a time when trucks looked like these.
 This image isn't in my Field Experiment book but rather in my art journal, and it's a bus, but still, it has that old timey truck feeling.
I have filled an entire Field Note and I've moved onto a whole new brand of small pocket sized notebook. We'll tell you all about them in a few weeks. You'll also notice we've added some color to the pages as well. We've added a Uniball Signo DX 0.28 in light blue to our arsenal of tools. More on that at a later date.

Jane's Results





No comments:

Post a Comment